Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Open Water Course in Tioman


I take my open water dive course on 6th till 7th May on Kg. Salang, Tioman, first i have to stay in Mersing for one night because i have to ride first ferry to tioman on 7.30 am. I stay in Golden city hotel that is right in middle of mersing it is a budget hotel so is not comfortable for others but for me it is ok, the rates is Rm 30 with fan.

The ferry depart to tioman at 8.00am and I arrive in kg salang at 10.00am, meet my dive instructor En. Mazlan have a chit chat and give me room keys, have breakfast at salang indah restaurant after that have my first dive lessons on tioman shore. I tell you my heart beat faster when my DI tell me to dive, so my first dive is not perfect because i make a lot of mistake.


My second dive is ok but still in my DI eyes still see me not comfortable at water because have trouble in bouyancy and my breathing still not normal. Meals in pulau tioman is not expensive compare in mainland. The next day have two more dive in morning, my bouyancy have improve abit but still not perfect, my DI teach me about giant jump, hovering, mask clearing, he said to me to be more confortable in water and control my breathing more. thank you to mazlan who teach me about scuba.I take last ferry from tioman at 4.00pm and arrive in mersing at 6.30pm, i miss last bus to JB that depart at 5.30pm so i have stay again in mersing. Stay again at golden city hotel and wake up 6.30am, have breakfast first and take first bus to johor bahru that depart at 8.00am, arrive in johor bahru at 10.00am, that day my shift is afternoon.

I will go again to tioman for my dive trips but i don't know when, hope can go again next year..


4 comments:

  1. certified x course ko amik ni?
    baper kos nye bro?
    bole p sorang ka?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello bro, apa kabar?, course aku ambil ni dari PADI, kos ambil diving ni dalam RM 1400 termasuk penginapan kat tioman, bole bro ambil course itu seorang, hari itu aku pegi seorang tanpa kawan, kalau kau nak ambil course itu aku bole beri nombor instructor diving itu, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. bro kasik no hp dia...baper ari ye ko amik? 1400 siap tmpt tido mkn feri?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rm 1400 termasuk scuba course,feri tiket, 2harii 1 mlm, mkn minum x termasuk dlm pakej, skali mkn kat sana dlm rm6 - rm7, ni no hp dive instructor en mazlan 0137130465, nama dive centre itu, fisherman dive centre.

    ReplyDelete